- Renew Your Dues
- New Member Resources
- Member Benefits & Programs
- Turf News - TGIF
- TPI E-Newsletter
- Business Management Newsletter
- TPI Products & Marketing Tools
- TPI Logo's
- Photo Library for Your Business
- The Lawn Institute - Your Foundation
- Search Member Directory
- Membership FAQ's
making the world a Greener
& Healthier space
Turfgrass Producers International continues to advocate for our members as well as our communities. We are up to the challenge to ensure that the correct information is available to anyone who is interested in learning about natural turfgrass.
The Lawn Institute, TPI's Foundation, is devoted making the world a greener place. Through education and research, The Lawn Institute assists in and encourages the improvement of natural turfgrass. It is the resource for a green lawn, knowledge is power...go explore!
Click on a link below to read an article where TPI has been an advocate for their members.
Would a 60% drop in turfgrass sales...
Specialty Pesitcide & Fertilizer
It's time we care for America's frontlawn
Keep up the momentum...Write
S.787 Clean water restoration act
Specialty Crop Funding
NTF Board Meeting 3/25/10
TPI goes to Washington
EPA's WaterSense Specifications
EPA announces plans to Remove 40% Turfgrass Restriction from Watersense Program
Artificial Turf Information & Resources
- Is Artificial Turf Hiding an 800 Pound Gorilla?
- YouTube Video: What's the Deal with Synthetic Turf Particles?
- TPI's Publication: Natural Grass and Artificial Turf: Separating Myths and Facts
- Artificial Turf Concerns:
- Government of Western Australia - Dept. of Sport & Recreation
- Natural Grass vs. Synthetic Turf Surfaces Study Report
- Decision Making Guide - Natural Grass vs. Synthetic Turf
- What the Synthetic Turf Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- Serious Questions About New-Generation Artificial Turf That Require Answers
- Sports Turf: Natural Grass Athletic Fields
- 2010 NFL Players Surface Survey
- Benefits of Green Space by John Heinze, Ph.D.
- The Role of Turfgrasses in Environmental Protection and Their Benefits to Humans by James L. Beard, Ph.D.