Just Announced- TPI Future Leaders Fellowship
Building Industry Leaders
Turfgrass Producers International is excited to announce our newest members-only program the TPI Future Leaders Fellowship. We are honored to bring new and current leaders in the natural grass industry together for the learning opportunity of a lifetime.
Throughout our immersive 24-month program, our fellows will become more robust and better leaders with new skills and relationships to become effective advocates for the natural grass industry.
Become An Industry Leader
With a balance of dynamic classroom and virtual presentations, experiential learning opportunities, in-depth leadership text analysis paired with travel, service projects, and teamwork, fellows will learn new skills and enhance existing leadership characteristics to contribute to the long-term success of theirs career and organization.
Program Goals & Objectives
- Investing in the natural grass industry by creating new leaders to create change for the future.
- Building new relationships and networks within the natural grass industry for idea sharing and increased industry involvement.
- Creating influential leaders to help their organizations and communities meet rapidly changing needs.
- Developing well-rounded leaders with real-world experiences, global knowledge, and advocacy experience.
Benefits for Fellow and Employer
- Prepare fellows to assume greater leadership responsibilities in their organizations, industries, and communities.
- Develop essential tools to enhance leadership skills and strengths, therefore, becoming a leader, not just a manager.
- Cultivate a network composed of fellows and alumni to develop the natural grass industry and organizational leadership
- Create strategic relationships within the natural grass industry.
- Analyze complex issues facing the natural grass industry and local communities.
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills to better understand people—themselves and fellow citizens to effectively work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Understand, articulate, and confront different perspectives of an issue or challenge.
- Understand social, economic, & political systems and how to work within these systems to bring change proactively.
- Deal effectively, competently, and confidently with complicated issues and challenges that affect the natural grass industry
- Graduate program with a certificate in Turfgrass Production Leadership and industry title Turfgrass Production Leader (TPL)
Why nominate yourself or your employees?
- Develop leaders for your organization.
- Develop talent to drive your organization forward.
- Develop potential successors.
- Develop key team leaders.