TPI members will see a brand new resource hitting their mailboxes soon. The 2020 TPI Weed, Insect, and Disease Control for Turfgrass Producers is a newly finished book that was mailed to TPI members on June 4th. The first edition contains over 110 pages of information on herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides registered for use in turfgrass production in over 30 countries. This book was authored by turfgrass faculty members at four universities and colleges in the United States and Canada and includes information relevant for use in Australia, Canada, the European Union, and the United States. It is FREE to TPI members with additional copies available for purchase for $25 each or 5 for $100.
Information included in this book includes:
- Product selection, rates, application timing, etc.
- Mode of Action resistance management
- U.S. and international use of herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and plant growth regulators
- Sprayer calibration and interpreting product labels
- Photos of common insects and diseases in turfgrass production
- And more…
Interested in receiving this FREE book and other TPI member benefits? Click here to learn more! https://www.turfgrasssod.org/join-tpi/TPI-1